Recipe for 4 portions
And so it succeeds:
1. Dice onions and roast them in a pan until they are golden brown.
2. Put the cleaned and washed chanterelles to the onions into the pan. Due to the high moisture in the chanterelles, water is formed. Roast as long until no more water comes out of the chanterelles. Add a finger twist of flour (= to thicken) and stir again briefly.
3. Add the finely chopped garlic to the chanterelles, add the consommé and stir again.
4. Let the whole thing boil briefly, refine with sour cream and let it boil gently till it is thickened.
5. If the sauce is not creamy enough, you can thicken it with flour sweat or with a mix of cornstarch and water.
6. Season the chanterelle sauce with salt and pepper and add the chopped parsley.
This basic recipe can of course be varied and refined as you wish with personal secret ingredients. We in Pinzgau usually serve the chanterelle-goulash with bread dumplings.
We wish you a lot of fun cooking and "Moizeit".